Thursday, December 10, 2009

Buried in a Valley

Ramses II ( like all new kingdom Pharaohs) was buried in the Valley of the Kings ( the valley just looks like a bunch of dirt hill to me). Ramses was in awesome looking rectangular entrances that line the footpaths that crisscross some dirt road(or the book called it a branch of the valley of the kings, why do the books have to be all technical). Ramses was mummified like all other people in Egypt exept he got the royal mummification with the jewels and the amulets( I wonder if Ramses had a gold chain to look gangster).

3 comments:

  1. That would cool if he had a gold chain. I don't understand why they would put all of the kings in one spot...I thought they were trying to stop people from finding the kings.All someone has to do is find 1 kings grave and you found about 25 more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice spelling.....Why did they burry him in the dirt hills?? You would think a king would have a better burrial place than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure Los Angeles wasn't envented yet so there for there were no gangs. I think they put all the kings in one spot SO all the robbers would be rich.

    ReplyDelete