Friday, December 11, 2009

Ramses II stripped of his jewels OMG!!


Ramses II was stripped of his jewels(as you can see from the picture above) probably stolen from grave robbers(must of been some crappy people to steal from a king if you ask me). The first people how were excavators(don't really know what that means, it sound like some people though, makes me sound smart).When they found it, it was fully bandaged, labelled with a record of the kings reburial(cool ,dead body with bandages YAY!! Dead people).

4 comments:

  1. Cool...I would have probably stolen his jewels too..Who wouldn't want to be rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... um that was cool other than some spelling errors. I don't know why they didn't just have people who guarded his tomb... That would of been smarter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I would be ticked in the afterlife if someone stole all my bling !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eyes in the picture make it lok more realistic

    ReplyDelete